Home remedies for allergies
Conventional medicines reduce the symptoms of allergies but do not cure allergies from the root, but by adopting home and Ayurvedic remedies in the right way, allergies can be eliminated from the root. If you are troubled by skin, throat, nose, or any other allergies and are tired of going to the doctor again and again, then you should do the home remedies written here.
- Eat one fig and one date-time boiled in milk at night.
- Drinking 100 ml cucumber juice, 100 ml beet juice, and 300 ml carrot juice mixed together is also beneficial.
- Taking herbal tea made by mixing four leaves of basil, ginger, sugar candy, clove, and black pepper provides relief for allergies.
- Mix four to five drops of castor oil in fruit or vegetable juice and take it on an empty stomach in the morning, apart from juice, you can also use water. This recipe will give relief from skin and nose allergies.
- By drinking lemon juice mixed with lukewarm water in the morning, the body gets vitamin C which helps in getting rid of colds and flu. Taking one spoon of honey and the juice of half a lemon mixed with lukewarm water also cures allergies.
Ayurvedic Treatment Methods for Allergies
- Eating Chyawanprash in winter cures nasal and respiratory allergies.
- Haridra Khanda is made from turmeric for the treatment of allergies, this Ayurvedic medicine is beneficial in the treatment of skin allergies.
- Taking one gram of Giloy powder and 1 gram of Sitopaladi powder twice a day on an empty stomach provides relief from nasal and respiratory allergies.
- To get relief from skin allergies, mix some lemon juice with coconut oil and apply it at night and wash it with neem water in the morning the next day.
- People who have frequent nasal allergies should take two spoons of gooseberry juice, one spoon of honey, and one spoon of Giloy juice mixed on an empty stomach in the morning for a few days continuously.
You can get Ayurvedic medicine also for allergies. Before using these medicines, you must consult Ayurveda Vaid. Doing Kapalbhati Pranayama yoga every day also provides relief from allergies. Allergy can also be treated with homeopathic medicine, for this consult a homeopathic doctor.
There are also some people who are allergic to food and drink. There are some elders and children who have the problem of allergy to grains, due to which they are unable to eat wheat bread. Like cereals, there are other things to eat and drink, that cause allergies such as milk, egg, and fish. If the discomfort is aggravated due to allergies, consult a doctor immediately.