Often we ignore our Cracked Heels simply because people's attention is less on the ankles. In such a situation, people do not understand the need to take care of them, due to which the condition of the ankles becomes worse. The weight of the whole body is on our ankles, so special care is necessary for them. We are telling you how to make the heels healthy and soft.
Reason for cracked heels
- Lack of moisture in the skin.
- Not taking care of feet.
- Wearing the wrong size shoes.
- Standing for a long time or standing on a hard floor.
- Keeping the feet open for a long time in pollution.
- Apart from these, due to many types of diseases, such as thyroid, diabetes, psoriasis, corn, etc., the heels also burst.
Home Remedies for Cracked Heels
Homemade Moisturizer -
- If your cracked heels are bleeding, mix neem and basil leaves with turmeric and apply to cracked heels.
- Mix glycerin with rose water and apply it to the cracks, this will make the heels soft and cracks will not fall in them.
- Any kind of oil is a natural moisturizer for the feet. vegetable oil, such as
- Olive oil, coconut oil, and sesame oil make the ankles soft. Every night before going to bed, apply any of these oils on the feet and do a light massage.
- Massage with the pulp of banana, pineapple, avocado, and papaya. This will make the skin of the heels soft.
Being acidic, lemon makes the rough skin of the heels soft, so that the heels do not crack. For this, you put your feet in lukewarm water, and add lemon juice to the water. After some time rub it with a pumice stone, then wash it thoroughly with water and dry it with a towel. The ankles will be healthy.
Take a bowl and first take 3 spoons of sugar candy powder, a spoon of sweet soda, 1 spoon of honey, and 1 spoon of olive oil. Make a paste by mixing all these ingredients well. Apply this paste to the cracked heels and leave it for one to one and a half hours. Then wash with lukewarm water and apply the cream on the ankles.
Honey is considered a very good moisturizer, as it keeps the feet hydrated as well as nourishes them. You take 2 liters of water and mix a cup of honey in it. Soak your feet in this water for 20 minutes. This remedy brings back the softness of the feet and also makes them beautiful.
Important Tip - To keep the heels soft and from cracking, keep the feet in soapy water for a while before sleeping. Then after a while rub it with a pumice stone. After this wash the feet thoroughly and wipe them with a towel. Then apply oil to the heels and soles of the feet.