Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited reported its consolidated financial results for the quarter ending 31st December 2019.
Financial Highlights for the same period were revenue for the quarter up 19% to Rs 1209 crores from Rs. 1018 crores
and Net Profit for the quarter up 38% to Rs 234 crores from Rs 170 crores.
Mr Pranav Amin, Managing Director, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited said "It was a good quarter for the company led by strong growth in the International Markets. We launched 7 products in the US market during the quarter."
Other operational highlights for the quarter were
• International formulations grew 48% to Rs 664 crores in the quarter.
• US Generics grew 61 % to Rs 515 crores in the quarter.
• Ex-US Sales grew 15% to Rs 149 crores in the quarter.
• 8 ANDA approvals received during the quarter and total tally stand at 110.
• 6 ANDA filings during the quarter; Cumulative ANDA filings at 176
India Formulations Business
• The India formulations business was Rs 368 crores for the quarter as against Rs
365 crores last year.
• The API business grew 2% to Rs 553 crores as against Rs 540 crores.
• 2 DMF was filled in the quarter