Blood pressure measures the force of the blood. Blood pressure keeps on increasing or decreasing in different activities during the day, but if the blood pressure is changing for a long time then you may have health problems. If there is a problem of high BP i.e. hypertension, the patient also goes to medicine, but BP can suddenly increase at any time and due to this there may be a problem of heart disease or stroke.
What is normal BP? (Normal BP range)
Talking about normal BP, then its level should be 120/80 mmHg or less. Talking about mild hypertension, its level is between 130 and 139 and in case of emergency, the level of BP is 180/120 mmHg or more.
Can High BP Cause Fatigue?
There is no physical symptom of increasing BP. The problem of high bp can only be tracked by the device key. People who have the problem of high BP definitely see symptoms of fatigue. This happens only due to the increase in BP, there is pressure on the wall of blood vessels, which causes further damage. Stroke, heart attack, kidney disease can occur due to increased BP. Sometimes fatigue occurs due to other reasons other than high BP, for example, if you take high BP medicine, then sometimes you may feel tired, but you have to tell your doctor about it only then he will be able to help you. .
Symptoms of High BP
If you have a problem of high BP, then there may be a problem of nose bleeding, loss of vision, fatigue, dizziness, severe chest pain or headache. Although most people do not know the symptoms of high BP, despite this, you should contact the doctor if these symptoms are recognized. If you are feeling tired for many days, then do not ignore it and show it to the doctor, due to high BP, there is a problem of fatigue.
(Disclaimer: The content on this site is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other health professionals for any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition.)
How to avoid the problem of fatigue and high BP?
To avoid the problem of fatigue and high BP, keep in mind these tips-
- To reduce the symptoms of high BP and fatigue, you should do regular exercise and morning walk.
- Even if you do not get enough sleep, you may have high BP or fatigue, so to avoid the symptoms of hypertension, take 7 to 8 hours of sleep daily.
- You have to be stress free to avoid fatigue and high BP, if you take stress then there can be a problem of high BP.
- You have to completely avoid junk food, do not consume cigarettes and alcohol, it can increase BP.
- Maintain healthy weight and include whole grain rich foods, vegetables, fiber rich foods in your diet.
- You have to use sodium in limited quantity, apart from this, avoid eating more oily or ghee-spicy food.
If you follow these easy tips then you can avoid the problem of high BP.