In the time of the global Coronavirus Pandemic, drinking warm water every morning helps in maintaining the right electrolyte balance and clears the contaminants present in the body. Having lukewarm water throughout the day helps in treating the congestion of the chest and nose in case of flu-like symptoms. Drinking warm water is a great immunity booster.
Almost 70% of our planet is composed of water. Nearly 70% of any individual body is constituted of water. Nature itself tells the importance of water in our bodies and to the whole world. Water plays a vital role in the well-being of our body. As it is rightly said that “Jal hi Jeevan Hai,” to sustain life, water is the utmost important resource. Drinking warm water every morning on an empty stomach is very much beneficial.
Just drinking water is not the solution, it’s important is to have it correctly:
Every morning when you wake up – This will liquefy the unwanted waste material and fasten the exertion.
Drinking water after bath – After taking bath, drinking warm water helps to refill the lost water of your body.
Drinking water 2 hours after the meal
Drink 2 liters of water per day – Drinking the required amount of water is not harmful but drinking too much of it can lead to metabolism deterioration.
Drinking water 2 hours before bed.
- Improve blood circulation and promote a healthy nervous system – warm water decays the fat collected around the nervous system, thus keeping it healthy.
- Nose and Throat – In case of flu-like symptoms, drinking warm water is the best home remedy. It can clear the mucus of the respiratory tract.
- Reduce BP – Drinking warm water every morning accelerates the excretion of salt in our bodies. Dilutes the blood and prevents hypertension.
- Clean up Intestine – Improves digestion and fastens the process of food decomposition.
- Good for our stomach – Drinking warm water has a significant effect on digestive enzymes in the GI tract. Thereby improving digestion by regulating moisture and nutrients absorption.
- Ease the pain – It is the best medicine to get relief in the case of headache and stomachache by relaxing the abdominal cramps.
- Helps in poor defecation – This is due to a lack of water in the body. Drinking warm water increases intestinal motility hence improves the defecation process.
- Improves sleeping Quality – Drinking warm water relaxes our body and nerves and improves the quality of sleep.
- Prevent Ageing – Drinking warm water promotes blood circulation, speeds up GI motility, and increases urination which helps in removing toxins from our body.
- Strengthens your hair – Stimulates the nerve of the hair root. Prevents dry scalp and minimizes dandruff. Thereby making your hair grow faster.
Drinking warm water with lemon juice helps in maintaining pH balance. Lemon is a good source of vitamin C, Calcium, Potassium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, also acts as a purifying agent. Drinking lukewarm water throughout the year, be it summer or winter is beneficial for your health. It helps to overcome the bad climatic changes of the environment and keeping the body fit.