Do you know that along with the body, it is also important to detox your hair? Actually, hair gets damaged due to pollution, sunlight, and dust. Toxins and many harmful substances start accumulating in them. In such a situation, the hair can be detoxified to make the hair beautiful, and soft. Detoxing the hair gives many benefits to the hair. Detoxing the hair i.e. hair detox is a process in which the hair is deeply cleaned in natural ways.
Bentonite clay and aloe vera
- For this, you take half a cup of bentonite clay powder and half a cup of aloe vera gel.
- Add 250 ml of diluted apple cider vinegar to it.
- Mix all the ingredients for a smooth paste.
- Then apply this paste to your hair.
- After half an hour washes the hair with apple cider vinegar. Be careful not to let the paste dry completely on the hair, it can dry out the hair.
- After two to three minutes wash your hair with the help of mild shampoo.
- For this, you take half a cup of baking soda and three cups of warm water.
- Mix baking soda with warm water.
- Apply this mixture well to your hair.
- Massage into your hair for 5 - 6 minutes.
- Wash the hair and apply some natural conditioner.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- For this, mix one-fourth cup of apple cider vinegar and two cups of water.
- Dissolve apple cider vinegar well in water. After that wash and condition your hair with this water.
- Later, add a little diluted apple cider vinegar to your hair as well.
- It acts as a mild cleanser. Apple cider vinegar is great stuff for hair.
Coconut Milk Shampoo
For this, take a quarter cup of coconut milk, a quarter cup of castile soap, two capsules of vitamin E oil, 15 to 20 drops of aromatic essential oil, mix all the ingredients with each other and fill it in a shampoo bottle.
Now first of all apply it to your scalp. Then later spread till the ends of the hair.
Now wash the hair.
It has anti-microbial properties which help in protecting the hair from infection.
Cucumber and Lemon
- Take one big lemon and one medium-sized cucumber. Add essential oil if desired, but it is optional.
- Cut cucumber and lemon into small pieces after peeling them.
- Now add essential oil to this ingredient.
- This mixture can be used instead of shampoo.
- After that wash the head.
- Lemon contains citric acid which helps in cleaning the scalp properly.
- Using all these remedies gets rid of dandruff on the head. Also, there is no itching and irritation.
(Disclaimer: The content on this site is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other health professionals for any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition.)