Who does not like rain during monsoon but this season brings a lot of infections along with fun. Often small mistakes can make us seriously ill during the rainy season, such as we should not eat green leafy vegetables in monsoon, because in this season there is an infection of extra bacteria on the leaves, due to which we fall sick many times. . Perhaps you are well aware of the fact that people get sick the most during this season. In the rainy season, even a little carelessness in food can be injurious to health. In such a situation, if some precautions are taken, then you can also keep yourself healthy and enjoy the monsoon to the fullest.
Diet in monsoon
- Eat pulses, vegetables, and a low-fat diet during this season.
- In the rain, there is an increase of Vata i.e. air in the body, so eat only light and easily digestible dishes.
- If you are fond of food and love outside foods, then eat things made in a clean way at home.
- There is a lot of moisture in the atmosphere during the rainy season. Due to this, there is less thirst. But you should still drink water.
- Drink lemon shikanji in the rainy season.
- Eat fruits in the form of salads instead of eating them whole. Because in this season the chances of getting worms in the fruits are very high and if you eat them by cutting them in the form of salad then you will be able to see whether the fruit is bad from inside.
Best Combination Of Food
By consuming these two things together, you can get these amazing benefits including cold cough, acidity, skin, obesity
Using cinnamon powder gets rid of the problem of digestion. Consuming honey and cinnamon together can get rid of acidity, apart from the problem of stomach gas, and stomach pain.
Cinnamon and honey work to reduce cholesterol in the body. Consuming cinnamon and honey tea can help in reducing weight, they can be helpful in melting body fat faster.
Cinnamon and honey are helpful in enhancing not only health but also beauty. Apply cinnamon and honey paste on the face at night while sleeping and wash it off with lukewarm water in the morning. It can help in cleaning the face.
Both honey and cinnamon work together to kill bladder germs. For this, mix 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder and 1 teaspoon honey and drink it with warm water every day. Or by mixing it in water, you can consume it little by little throughout the day.
It is the rainy season, so the problem of cold and cough is one of the common problems. To avoid this problem, you can consume honey and cinnamon