Dr. Abhishek Dixit is one of the best Homeopathic in Barra, Kanpur having more than 10 years of experience in this field. He has a Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery, Diploma in Diet and Nutrition, Certificate in Food and Nutrition. His areas of expertise are Headache Management, Skin Disease Treatment, Migraine Treatment, Allergy Treatment, and many more. Currently, He is practicing at Saubhagya Multispeciality Homoeo Center in Barra, Kanpur.
Homeopathy is safe and effective
Dr. Abhishek says, “Homeopathy is very safe and effective for diabetics. We have seen a sharp rise in the popularity of homeopathic treatment. Reasons for this can be
- Lesser side effects
- Applicable to almost all age groups”
Customized treatment in homeopathy
Dr. Abhishek expresses, “In homeopathy, treatment is given according to the symptoms. No two patients can have the same treatment. The treatment is very much customized based on the patient's physical health (obese or medium), whether the patient is suffering from any other diseases or not. Firstly, we do a blood test of sugar levels. We perform random blood sugar and HbA1c tests (average sugar level of 3-4 months). After seeing the results and noting down all their symptoms, we prescribe specific drugs to our patients.”
Homeopathic medicine for Diabetes
Dr. Abhishek mentions some common homeopathic medicine for diabetes
- Syzygium Jambolanum – Type 2 diabetes is very common among the general population and this drug is effective against the same. It regulates blood sugar and reduces the levels down to their normal range.
- Abroma Augusta – It is a highly useful homeopathy remedy that is used in the treatment of diabetes and diabetes-induced body weakness and exhaustion.
Other medicines like phosphoric acid are also used as per their symptoms.
Dr. Abhishek adds, “In homeopathy, we give customized tailor-made treatments to all our patients based on their lab test results and symptoms. Just remember one thing always – Don’t take anything 10 minutes before and after taking homeopathic medicine. With diet control, one can easily manage their diabetes.”
Diet and lifestyle modification
Dr. Abhishek concludes, “Diabetes is somewhere related to digestion. A good digestive system will keep diabetes under control. Some precautions that need to be taken -
- Anything that increases the body's glucose level should be restricted like sugar, jaggery, and honey. Avoid excessive consumption of sugarcane juice, lichi, mango, and banana.
- Stay away from stress, anxiety, or any mental disorder as it can affect your blood sugar. You can try doing yoga, and meditation for relaxing your body and mind.
- Don’t manipulate the dose of medicine. Take them as prescribed by your doctor.
- Get HbA1c checked regularly.
(Edited by Renu Gupta)