These days many celebs are shedding off their post-pregnancy weight in no time. This is quite impressive to get flat abs with amazing active energy levels. Let us check out our favorite celeb - Alia Bhatt who is all set to shed her post-pregnancy weight.
Actress Alia Bhatt is THE NEW MOM
Actress Alia Bhatt has joined the new Bollywood mommy club as she is giving birth to a baby girl. The duo Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt have just recently tied the knot and within 3 months of their marriage, the couple announced their pregnancy with an Instagram post that went viral all over the internet. Let us not forget the Brahmastra movie promotions which were a great hit during Alia Bhatt’s pregnancy.
Alia Bhatt is an INSPO for moms-to-be
The actress, Alia Bhatt soon gave birth to a baby girl and was officially declared an “A MOMMY.” With this, she created a lot of buzzing news as well. Following this, many new mommies and about-to-be-mommies are all set to check out how Alia Bhatt is also ready to shed off her postpartum weight.
Let us give you an idea of how to lose weight post-pregnancy and get a perfect physique.
How to lose weight post-pregnancy?
Post-pregnancy is a crucial time that may bring about some health concerns of being moody and may make you feel overweight. Well, FRET NOT! If you are going through the same phase of postpartum, you are not alone. Join the new mommy club with pride and get ready to lose weight gradually in a focussed manner. Let us begin!
- Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. Focus on drive intake. This will help in natural detox and relieve postpartum constipation and make you feel lighter and fresher. A healthy gut gives a healthy mind.
- Add protein to your diet. This is a great idea for natural fat loss. Protein-rich foods help you recover from childbirth and keep your body strong. It helps you keep fuller as it has a slow digestion process and helps in building muscle mass instead of fat gain. Protein has great healing properties post-childbirth.
- Hydrate yourself with plenty of juices and coconut water. Do not forget the simple solution for hydration which is water. Remember, you need a lot of fluid in your daily diet as you are still in the breastfeeding phase.
- Avoid alcohol, smoking, and caffeine
- Limit junk food and relish them once in a while
- Avoid consuming fish that have high levels of mercury
- Switch to healthier options to control your sweet tooth and hunger pangs
Remember to shed postpartum weight gradually. You are still healing from your delivery phase and are currently in the breastfeeding phase as well. Always keep your gynecologist and nutritionists in a loop while following weight loss diets.