Due to oily, unhygienic eating and an unhealthy lifestyle, inflammation occurs in our body due to which our weight increases. Due to the accumulation of these toxins, we get to see problems like acne, hair loss, problems in digestion, and constipation. If we include a detox diet in our diet then it will help in purifying the body from the inside and flushing out the toxins. A detox plan removes toxins from your body, enhances your digestion and metabolism, and helps in reducing weight. Also, your skin gets glowing. If you try the right detox diet plan once, then believe me you can get rid of many problems. If you want a detox plan then you can opt for this 3 Day Plan.
3 Days Plan to Lose Weight
Here is a detox plan that you can follow for three days. You are going to get a lot of food items here, so you do not have to worry about getting bored. For breakfast drink in the morning, take 2 teaspoons of flax seeds, a teaspoon of lemon juice, and a cup of water mix all these ingredients and drink it before 8 in the morning.
- For breakfast, take half an avocado, a teaspoon of chia seeds, a teaspoon of organic honey, and 5 to 6 strawberries. Instead, you can take a banana, a teaspoon of ground flax seed, blueberry, and a teaspoon of honey.
- Mid-morning (10:30 to 11 am) Here you can have an orange, 4 almonds or an apple, and 4 almonds as a snack.
- Lunch (until 1 pm) Chicken Salad with Brown Rice and Sautéed Mushrooms, Green Beans, Carrots, Garlic, Onion, and Olive Oil or Cherry Tomatoes, Avocado, Yellow Bell Peppers, Boiled Black Eye Peas. Use curd and olive oil for dressing.
- Post lunch snack (4 pm) Take a cup of buttermilk with a spoonful of roasted cumin and half a cup of cucumber or you can have coconut water.
- Dinner (7 p.m.) Vegetables with a cup of mushroom clear soup or a cup of chicken clear soup with vegetables.
Yoga is also necessary
The easier it is to gain weight, the more difficult it is to lose weight. If you add yoga to your lifestyle along with a detox diet, then sleeping will be pleasant. You do yoga with neck, shoulder, arm, wrist, waist, and ankle rotation. Along with this, Tadasana, and Padmasana will help to a great extent in keeping you fit.