Practicing yoga has many benefits for health. Do you know that not only yoga asanas, there are also many yoga postures whose practice can prove to be very beneficial for health? Most of us do not know that there are some yoga postures that are very beneficial for your body as well as mental and emotional health. One such mudra is Apana Mudra.
Apana mudra has many health benefits. Also, it is very easy to practice it. You can practice it anytime and anywhere. In this article, we will learn how Apana Mudra is beneficial for physical and mental health and the method of practice -Mudra To Detoxify Body Physically And Mentally.
Apana Mudra detoxifies the body
Apana mudra is also called detoxifying mudra. Because it detoxifies your body. Along with this, it also detoxifies your brain, so that you feel emotionally healthy too. Which has a direct effect on your overall health. Feel happy and excited. Practicing this mudra makes you mentally strong. Along with this, you also stay away from mental conditions like anxiety, stress, and depression.
Benefits of practicing Apana Mudra
- Mudra for Detoxification
- Helpful in improving heart health and relieving chest pain.
- Very beneficial for the stomach. Practicing this helps in improving digestion.
- Relieves from headache problem
- The problem of constipation goes away. as well as vomiting, diarrhea
- Helpful in reducing menstrual problems in women
- If pregnant women practice it, then it does not cause problems at the time of delivery and it also helps in conception.
- Helps to increase eyesight
- Helps to keep the liver healthy and improve its functioning.
- Along with boosting immunity, It is very beneficial for the eyes
How To Practice Apana Mudra
- To do Apana Mudra, first lay a mat in a clean and quiet place. Sit on this in Padmasana. Keep the waist and spine straight
- Close both your eyes.
- Now place both your hands on the knees. During this, the palms should be facing the sky.
- After this, bend your index finger towards the palm.
- Join the ends of your middle or ring finger with the tip of your thumb.
- During this, your little finger will remain straight.
- Now try to clear your mind. If you want, you can also do some chanting during this time. Om can be chanted.
- You can stay in this posture for half an hour. If you want, you can increase its time also.
While practicing yoga mudra benefits your overall health, you should try to practice it daily.