Although there are many types of hepatitis, hepatitis B is considered to be the most dangerous disease among them. Hepatitis disease is an infectious disease in which its virus is spread through infected needles or unprotected sex. Hepatitis disease is caused by autoimmune hepatitis, consumption of certain drugs, and exposure to viruses. After suffering from this disease, its virus cannot be completely eradicated from the person's body. The disease of hepatitis is controlled by treatment and diet. In the disease of hepatitis, the patient can get rid of it by keeping his diet balanced with the intake of medicines. Let us know what should be the diet of the patient with this disease and what things are beneficial to avoid it.
5 Types of Hepatitis
There are 5 types of Hepatitis problems
The problem of hepatitis affects the liver the most. In this problem, there is inflammation and infection in the liver. There are 5 types of this infection.
Hepatitis A is caused by infection with the HAV virus. This problem is usually spread through the feces, contaminated food, or contaminated water of a person infected with hepatitis A.
The infection is spread through contact with body fluids such as blood, vaginal discharge, or semen from a person infected with the HBV virus. Hepatitis B can also be caused by drug injections, infected sex, and razors.
Hepatitis C is caused by direct contact with a person infected with the HCV virus. Usually, this problem is spread through sex and injection.
Also called delta hepatitis, it is a serious disease caused by HDV. This problem is transmitted from person to person due to contact with the blood of an HDV-infected person.
Hepatitis E is more common in contaminated water and dirty places.
What should be the diet in the problem of hepatitis?
The problem of hepatitis can spread rapidly to any human being. Hepatitis disease can also permanently damage the liver if it is severe. Therefore this disease is also considered a fatal disease. However, a person suffering from this disease can be healthy by making changes in medicine and diet. Consumption of these foods is beneficial in this disease.
- Consumption of whole grains is considered very beneficial for a person infected with hepatitis. In this problem, whole grains, wheat porridge, bread, porridge, brown rice, whole grain pasta, khichdi, etc. can be consumed.
- In this problem, fruits, and vegetables beneficial for the liver must be eaten. Consumption of fruits and vegetables rich in antioxidant properties is beneficial in this disease. Be sure to eat vegetables that have starch content
- Dairy products can be used for plenty of protein. Apart from this, lean chicken, legume vegetables and eggs, and soybeans should be consumed.
- Healthy fats should be consumed in the problem of hepatitis. For this, you can use olive oil and flaxseed oil in the diet.
- The use of soybean and its products is also considered beneficial in the problem of hepatitis.
Foods to Avoid in Hepatitis
- Foods high in sodium
- Red meat
- Saturated fat
- Trans fat
- Foods high in sugar
- Processed foods
- Carbonated drinks
Consuming the above-mentioned foods is beneficial in the problem of hepatitis. Along with this, one should stay away from foods high in salt, sugar, and fat in this problem. Hepatitis patients should have at least three meals a day. Apart from this, regular exercise and taking medicines can get rid of this problem.