The problem of neck pain often troubles people. Most of us have faced neck pain at some point or the other. Usually, the problem of neck pain occurs due to sitting in the same position, swelling in the muscles, lying down with the head in the same position on the pillow, and working for a long time, because it affects the blood circulation and the muscles. There is stiffness, as well as inflammation in the muscles. Usually, neck pain is normal and is easily relieved with light massage and compresses.
But do you know, sometimes neck pain is also due to pinched nerves? Yes, the problem of blocked nerves is very common among people. In this condition, there is swelling and blockage in the veins. Blood circulation and blood flow in the veins are affected and the veins get blocked, causing blood to clot and trigger swelling.
Severe pain occurs due to inflammation of the nerves. This pain can affect your shoulders neck, head, and waist. There are many signs and symptoms of neck pain due to pinched nerves. In this article, we are telling you 5 symptoms of a clogged neck vein and ways to open it.
Symptoms Of Pinched Nerve In Neck
- Pin pricking sensation in the neck and any other part of the body.
- Severe neck pain, stiffness, and in some cases a burning sensation
- Numbness, tingling, or feeling of emptiness in the hands or feet, neck
- Muscle cramps and stiffness
Home Remedies Pinched Nerve In Neck
- Make a warm compress on the neck: You can use a hot bottle or bag for this. Also, you can heat a Tawa and do it with the help of a cotton cloth.
- Do stretching exercises: Move the neck back and forth, right-left, and in circular motions. You can also practice yoga.
- Massage with hot oil: You can use mustard oil for this because mustard oil is hot. This will help improve blood circulation and relieve swelling.
These home remedies can provide you relief for some time, but if you still do not get relief then you should contact the doctor immediately. So that he can provide you with the right medicines and treatment.