The answer to this question is - BREAKFAST. Do you know why breakfast is an important meal of the day? Well, as the name implies- BREAKFAST means when you get up in the morning, you are ready to break your fast after spending hours sleeping and of course without food. So, this makes breakfast the most important meal of the day.
Is skipping breakfast a good idea?
You might think that skipping breakfast is good for weight loss but, the truth is that skipping breakfast for any reason is not considered good for your health. Let us not forget that we are juggling our professional and personal lives which leads to skipping breakfast. But, it is important to fuel your body as soon as you get up in the morning. The body needs the energy to work, think and carry out daily routine activities. For this, breakfast is a must.
Why is breakfast considered the most important meal of the day?
Research has proved in many studies that breakfast is considered the most important meal of the day. This is the most appealing meal of the day which helps to kickstart your metabolism and allows you to burn more calories further in the day as you consume food.
What are the side effects of skipping breakfast?
There are many negative effects on the body when you skip breakfast which are as follows-
When you skip breakfast, you are signaling to your body that there are plenty of calories for the day. The body starts to conserve energy and calories rather than burning them. This can cause negative effects on the body.
What are the benefits of breakfast?
The benefits of the breakfast include-
- Keeps you fit and active throughout the day
- Boosts the energy levels
- Makes you consume less fat and high-calorie food
- Reduces hunger pangs, sugar cravings, and processed food
- Helps you make healthier choices of foods like fruits and vegetables in the later part of the day
- Control BMI
- Aids weight loss
- Stimulates metabolism
- Helps in healthy digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Helps improve vitamin levels
- Help assimilate calcium and fiber
- Better focus, concentration, and memory
- Fights fatigue
- Delays aging
- Helps in the proper functioning of the body
- Helps improve vitality and longevity
- Helps in skin and hair healthy by enhancing the appearance
- Keeps you happy, cheerful, and motivated