The first Formula One thousand Prix of the 2020 season in Melbourne has been canceled following a positive test for coronavirus for an individual from the McLaren hustling group.
The choice denotes a hit to race coordinators and the game's proprietors, Liberty Media, which had considered permitting the race to proceed without observers yet were in the end compelled to drop the race on counsel from Australian wellbeing specialists.
The choice to drop the race was made as a huge number of onlookers lined up to watch the opening day of training in Melbourne and clinical associations ventured up their analysis of the legislature for not dropping mass games in Australia.
The deferral in dropping the occasion pulled in solid analysis from Lewis Hamilton, the dominant best on the planet, who said he thought that it was "stunning" that the race was being organized amid a coronavirus pandemic.
"I am quite, exceptionally astounded that we are here… It appears as though the remainder of the world is responding ... Equation One keeps on going on - it's certainly worried for me," he told correspondents in Melbourne on Thursday.
When inquired as to why F1 was proceeding, Mr. Hamilton stated: "Money is above all else."
There is a significant vulnerability about the remainder of the F1 season with questions staying about whether the Bahrain terrific Prix will proceed on March 22, and with the Chinese excellent Prix on April 22 previously deferred.