Archives - June 18, 2021

Dr. Rajni Sharma talks about Hypertension and how uncontrolled Hypertension can increase severity if a person gets Covid infection

Dr. Rajni Sharma Sehgal talks about hypertension and how prevalent it is in our society. She highlights why keeping hypertension in control is necessary and ...
Jun 18

How to boost brain power naturally

Sharper thinking, better memory, increased creativity and efficiency, faster learning are some of the benefits of boosting brain power” ...
Jun 18

Covid in children - symptoms, causes and treatment by Dr. Shruti Jadhav

Only 1 or 2% of children are requiring hospital admission and hospital care, remaining almost 97 to 98% children are recovering on their own without ...
Jun 18

FDA approves nasal antihistamine for nonprescription use

Seasonal allergies affect millions causing nasal congestion, runny nose and sneezing. Approval of Asteopro (Azelastine Hydrochloride nasal spray 0.15%) can help many patients with ...
Jun 18

Strategies to manage blood pressure in hypertensive patient - Dr. Ripen Gupta

The patient should keep a very tight control on blood pressure, because it has been seen that in COVID-19, if your blood pressure is ...
Jun 18

AstraZeneca welcomes Court ruling on supply of its COVID-19 vaccine to Europe

In fewer than twelve months, AstraZeneca has worked extremely hard to develop an effective vaccine at no profit and is the second-largest supplier to ...
Jun 18

Eisai and Bristol Myers Squibb Enter Into Global Strategic Collaboration for Eisai’s MORAb-202 Antibody Drug Conjugate

...
Jun 18

7 Stories found!

-Advertisements-




Trending Now

Worldwide EndoMarch, Endo Run to raise mass awareness on Endometriosis!February 21, 2024
Uptick In Respiratory, and Cardiac Problems Due To Poor Air Quality In DelhiFebruary 21, 2024
Evidence shows risks associated with energy drinks in childrenFebruary 21, 2024
iHub-Data at IT-Hyderabad announces collaborative initiative with technical institutions for AI/ML training programsFebruary 20, 2024
Viatris Receives Global Minimized Risk of Antimicrobial Resistance Certification, Advancing its Commitment to Responsible Antibiotic ProductionFebruary 20, 2024
“Kusum Ka Biyaah” Indian Hindi film based on a true story releasing on 1st March 2024February 19, 2024
Introducing Moscow's Pioneering Initiative: An Open Dataset for AI-driven Brain Disease Detection"February 19, 2024
ICPA Health Products Introduces Coolora Spray - A Rapid Relief Solution For Oral & Throat DiscomfortFebruary 19, 2024
Section 43B of the Income Tax demystifiedFebruary 16, 2024
Nutricircle Introduces Health Supplements My45NutrientsTM to Enhance Overall Well-beingFebruary 16, 2024
YFLO organised a session “Design Your Story” to inspire young FICCI Ladies to design their own compelling storiesFebruary 15, 2024
149 experts call to find all TB to stop TBFebruary 15, 2024
ICPA Welcomes Global Leader In Periodontal Aesthetics - Prof Giovanni Zucchelli On His Inaugural Visit To IndiaFebruary 14, 2024
Fast Fashion and Sustainability are not friends and do not go well with each other: Namrata Joshipura, one of India’s most celebrated Fashion designers February 14, 2024
YFLO to organise a session Design Your StoryFebruary 14, 2024
Starkey Launches Genesis AI Hearing Aids in India, Pioneering a New Era in Hearing HealthFebruary 14, 2024
Indian Institute of Heritage and University of Birmingham announce strategic partnershipFebruary 14, 2024
Siddharth Anand’s Fighter emerges as the first hit of 2024February 13, 2024
India’s 26 years old youth’s Adventurous Atal Yatra to Celebrate Silver Jubilee of the Golden Quadrilateral beginsFebruary 13, 2024
Vitafoods India 2024 - Exploring Nutraceutical FrontiersFebruary 13, 2024