“We aim to build India’s largest asset-light healthcare chain for elective surgeries and preventive/wellness care,” says Senu Sam co-founder Mykare.
There are many renowned angel investors such as OnDeck ODX - US, Avaana Seed, Huddle, Endurance Capital, F Health, VeritasX, Stanford Angels, Phoenix Angels, Ajit Mohan (Founding CEO, Hotstar & Former MD, Meta India) and others.
Current position of MyKare Health
• Mykare ranks 23rd among the other 408 competitors.
• Mykare Health has been awarded the prestigious KMA Excellence 2023 Award in the ‘Best IT Startup Of The Year category. The award ceremony was held on March 17, 2023, in Kochi, India.
What Mykare provides
• The startup delivers affordable and standardised surgical and wellness care for domestic and international patients, ensuring maximum utilisation of small and medium-sized hospitals. Mykare has served more than 1500 national and international patients.
• From selecting the right doctors with the appropriate facility from their partner hospitals Mykare be with their patients through thick and thin not only Mykare healthcare provides various pricing options, conducts thorough paperwork, communication with doctors, and insurance co-ordination, from the hospital admission process to the discharge support they know it all.
• Mykare also supports transportation services as per the requirements of the patients.
The origin of Mykare
The idea of building Mykare had come to Sam (co-founder and CEO) when his father was admitted to a small hospital in his home town for surgery, and he observed what an average patient must have to go through to get treatment. That’s when the idea of Mykare was born, he felt the need for a platform that provides personalised and organized care for patients looking a surgery at an affordable rate.
According to the statement, Mykare operates its business at 4 Domestic and 1 International Location. They are planning to start 20+ centres and 10 Demand cities. They have been approached by 1500 patients in the last 9 months and 420 surgeries were performed. They are growing with 300% YOY revenue growth.
“Our Presence will be scaling to Pan India and 5 international markets and plan to touch 1 lakh patients, Apart from this we will be starting 5 Clinics and Healthcare membership plans.” said the company.